Microwave Popping Instructions
- After breaking seal on vacuum sack, place cob in lengthwise position
in middle of popping sack.
- Tightly fold opened end of popping sack three times.
- Place popping sack in middle of microwave on HIGH setting or 100%.
Set timer for three minutes (no longer) and listen carefully. When popping
slows to 2 to 3 seconds apart, STOP MICROWAVE.
- Carefully handle hot popping sack. Popping creates steam - open away
from face. Season popcorn to taste and enjoy!
- Suggested seasonings: melted butter and salt, garlic salt, parmesan
cheese, seasoning salt, or cheddar cheese seasoning.
-- CAUTION --
COB IS EXTREMELY HOT -
allow to cool before handling. Do not leave microwave unattended while
popping. Never leave popping bag in microwave oven more than 3 minutes.
OVER COOKING WILL RESULT IN SCORCHING OF POPCORN AND POPPING
(Do not reuse popping sack or cob.)
PLEASE SUPERVISE CHILDREN WHEN POPPING BIG RED POP CORN.